I’ve experienced several firsts this month:
- I launched my first book, MIND WAVES, worldwide on Oct. 7. That was a biggie.
- I threw my first book launch party at a store in my local Cleveland neighborhood. What a thrill to describe the journey to my family and friends. You can check out a video on my Facebook page.
- I signed my first books--50 of them to be exact. Wow!
- I got my first reviews, so far all four and five-stars. Yippee! I can certainly use more, so if you’ve read the book and enjoyed it, please consider giving it a “star” ranking on Amazon. If you can add a few lines describing what you liked, even better. Reviews really help an author promote the book to others who might enjoy it.
Today, I’ve got another first to tell you about. I’m participating in my first BLOG HOP. What’s a blog hop? It’s a fun way to visit or hop from author site to author site, learn a little about their books and get great giveaways.
Today I’m offering a free e-copy of Mind Waves for one lucky visitor:
You can also enter the Hopwide Giveaway for a chance to win one of several gift cards. Winners will be chosen on Nov. 1.#mindwaves #Giveaway FREE EBOOK! #twrp #neorwa #bloghop Click To Tweet
Here’s a brief description
If he can control her mind…
Government operative David Jenkins is skilled at controlling his emotions. Feelings are lethal when your job is to infiltrate minds, erase and implant thoughts, and guard the nation’s intellectual capital. But even he can’t fight his strange attraction to Grace Woznisky. He’ll do whatever it takes to protect her from a madman intent on possessing both their minds. Neither suspect their dangerous enemy has a larger motive, and David may be Grace’s only chance for survival.
Can he control her heart?
All freelance artist Grace wants is steady-paying work and to see her flighty sister to the altar. But after David offers her a job, she finds herself in the middle of a mental tug of war—one that has her reeling from nightmares and fighting for her life. She must decide: Are her growing feelings for her new boss authentic, or is she a victim of his mind-altering abilities?
A short excerpt is available here –> http://wp.me/P6dMeM-12.
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THESE RETAILERS
Mind Waves can be purchased as an ebook and in paperback at any of these locations:
• The Wild Rose Press: http://bit.ly/2bR06aC
• Amazon: http://amzn.to/2bPR62X
• Kobo: http://bit.ly/2bAG3No
• Nook: http://bit.ly/2c78i4y
• iTunes: https://itun.es/us/ce0Feb.l
• Bookstrand: http://bit.ly/2ciKHR3
• Google Play: http://bit.ly/2dph4Aq
AWARDS & HONORS
Mind Waves received a bronze medal in the Paranormal Category of the 2015 Rudy Contest. It took second place in the 2015 Central Ohio Fiction Writers Ignite the Flame Contest in the category of Paranormal/Fantasy/Time Travel/Futuristic. It was also runner up in the 2015 Music City Romance Writer’s Pitch Contest.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Amanda Uhl has always had a fascination with the mystical. Having drawn her first breath in a century home rumored to be haunted, you might say she was “born” into it. After a brief stint in college as a paid psychic, Amanda graduated with a bachelor of fine arts in theatre and a master’s degree in marketing. Over the past twenty years, she has worked as an admissions representative and graphic designer, owned her own freelance writing company, and managed communications for several Fortune 500 companies, most recently specializing in cyber security. Amanda is an avid reader and writes fast-paced, paranormal romantic suspense and humorous contemporary romance from her home in Cleveland, Ohio. When she’s not reading or writing, you can find Amanda with her husband and three children, gathering beach glass on the Lake Erie shoreline or biking in Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Visit her online at www.amandauhl.com and follow her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/amandauhlauthor or Twitter at @AuAuthor
I’ll be getting out and about in the Cleveland area. Come and meet me and get your book signed, too!
CONTINUE FOLLOWING THE HOP!