CROSS WAVES COMING OCT. 19, 2020
Gifted with an explosive psychic talent, Geneva Ericksen can’t risk letting Rolf Jorgensen in her life. If she does, she might accidentally kill him. But when Rolf’s sister goes missing, Geneva and her extraordinary abilities may be his only hope to find her.
He’s hiding a deadly secret.
Rolf‘s not about to let Geneva slip away from him, even if it means protecting her from his dark gift. As Rolf and Geneva trail his sister, they soon uncover a life-threatening plot: someone is attempting to profit from stealing and trapping their power in crystals.
To outsmart the enemy, it will take all their combined strength. But can they trust each other enough to survive?
Available for preorder at the following:
Praise for Cross Waves
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ “A non-stop reading experience that jumps off the pages from start to finish!” — Tome Tender Book Blog
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ “As the story progresses, the tension builds and my heart was pounding in anticipation. I read it in one sitting. That’s how good this book really is…one of the best romances I have read in a long while.” — Goodreads Reviewer
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ “Filled with suspense and intrigue, it is a fast-paced action-packed story that will entertain everyone who has a penchant for tales with super-normal protagonists fighting super-normal villains.” — Reader’s Favorite
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ “Fast paced, with many amazing characters, this book will have you holding your breathe while you rush to read the next chapter.” — Jena C. Henry, Author, Blogger, Reviewer
Celebrate the release of Cross Waves
- When: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020, 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Amanda’s A Team (Amanda’s private reader group on Facebook). Ask to join the group before the event, so you’ll be ready to participate.
- What: Live reading, Q&A and giveaway extravaganza. There will be lots of great giveaways, including a paperback copy of the book and those of other great romance authors, Amanda Uhl merchandise and some fun Fall items!
- How to participate: Access the event and mark your calendar! Post a question to be eligible for the giveaways. (You can also ask a question during the event.) Everyone who asks a question is automatically entered to win the giveaways.
Everyone loves marketing whiz Charlie Solanger…except the woman he really wants.
PAINT, PROMOTIONS & PERFECTION
Creative genius Charlie Solanger has it all: good looks, money, intelligence, charm. And when he swoops in to save Reynolds Paint Company with a brilliant marketing campaign, he has all the ladies in the office vying for his attention. Everyone except math whiz Valerie Wilson.
Val’s not happy Charlie stole her promotion. Worse, his brand of flirtatious charm is reminiscent of her cheating ex-fiancé. So, how come she can’t get him out of her head? The more she challenges him, the more interested—and interesting—he becomes. What secrets is Charlie hiding, and who or what is behind the sudden mysterious drain on their company’s funds? The only way to find out is to join forces. Then it will be a battle of wills…and a triumph of hearts.
Or find me on Goodreads.
“Uhl’s latest is a sweet and cozy romance with genuine feelings and experiences to be worked through and overcome. A lighthearted and engaging read.” — Library Journal
“I loved the characters because they each seemed realistic and flawed (even Charlie), and you can’t help but relate to them.” – Readers’ Favorite
“The Office meets Sixteen Candles! A romantic read with just the right amount of conflict to keep the story moving. Not just a romance read. It is about life, relationships, and learning to seize the day.” — The Genre Minx Book Reviews
“A real page turner! Fast paced and romantic with a dash of humor.” — Books & Benches
“The perfect office romance. Funny, charming and a great read.” — Next Book Around the Corner
“A fairly fast paced story of corporate intrigue, family values, family business, lost love and unrequited love. I look forward to reading more from this author. I highly recommend this read.” — Romantic Fanatic Book Blog
“I loved it. It was simple, but captivating. It was romantic, but not too much.” — Banal Girl Book Blog
Awards & Honors
- Bronze medal in the 2016 Cleveland Rocks Romance Writers Contest
- 5-Star Rating and Book of the Month, Long and Short Reviews
- Reviewers Choice Seal of Excellence, Books & Benches
The mind is powerful…but the heart is stronger.
If he can control her mind…
Government operative David Jenkins is skilled at controlling his emotions. Feelings are lethal when your job is to infiltrate minds, erase and implant thoughts, and guard the nation’s intellectual capital. But even he can’t fight his strange attraction to Grace Woznisky. He’ll do whatever it takes to protect her from a madman intent on possessing both their minds. Neither suspect their dangerous enemy has a larger motive, and David may be Grace’s only chance for survival.
Can he control her heart?
All freelance artist Grace wants is steady-paying work and to see her flighty sister to the altar. But after David offers her a job, she finds herself in the middle of a mental tug of war—one that has her reeling from nightmares and fighting for her life. She must decide: Are her growing feelings for her new boss authentic, or is she a victim of his mind-altering abilities?
Also available in audio — narrated by the author.
AWARDS & HONORS
- Mind Waves received a bronze medal in the Paranormal Category of the 2015 Rudy Contest.
- It took second place in the 2015 Central Ohio Fiction Writers Ignite the Flame Contest in the category of Paranormal/Fantasy/Time Travel/Futuristic.
- It was also runner up in the 2015 Music City Romance Writer’s Pitch Contest.